bulk meter

Are you a managing agent, body corporate, building or factory owner?

As a managing agent, body corporate, building or factory owner, you will most likely have one bulk meter from the council supplying electricity to all tenants. For a start, you would like to verify that you are being billed correctly. Splitting this bill up to have your tenants pay for their usage is critical to your bottom line.

Allow Ontec to verify your bulk supply form the council with one of our industry leading three phase check meters. Ontec will also assist you in installing water, gas, electricity meters either postpaid or prepaid, in your units and fully or partially manage the bills.

  • House Apartments and Cottages.
  • Vacation Rentals.
  • Guest Houses.
  • Multistorey Apartments.
  • Commercial and Industrial.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search